The Drinker's Dillemma (#27)

My world is cloudy
a confused state
I don't know if the sun
will shine light on my brain.

I try to maintain
as the world rotates at a different pace
it moves much too fast, faces are a blur
I cant remember...one minute old conversations.

I much prefer things to slow down
I much prefer a Jack or a Johnnie because with these
the world heeds my need to walk instead of run
damn, I'm done.

All night getting bent
shit, this was not my intent
I have had too much Jack
my mind under alcohol attack.

I will try to get home via train
I must be insane, Monday morning, 8am, rush hour
the alcohol stench fills the car
wow, I need a shower.

Is she even going to let me in the house?
This latest episode will douse more fuel to out fire fight
out all last night; third time in a week
this can lead her to have interesting revelations.

She might think I'm having intimate relations
sexin some other chic because I did not call
I need to fix it all
but if I stand up I will fall.

Damn
this train is quite crowded
it has filled up quick
shit, I'm about to be sick.

Real slick
my wife going to think I'm giving the stick
and this guy is ready to pick a fight
because my breath stinks...

He wants to tussle
he wants to flex his muscle
next stop, my stop, i must hustle out of this subway car
Still, I'm not going far

I need to find a place to sober up
lie down and slumber
Damn
I need AA whats the number. 

Comments

Popular Posts