Sunday Driver: There is no Sunday Driver today; what gives?

Well at some point there was bound to be some road block that would slow down my rolling march through the highways, byways, and back country of New England. Today is that day. The dramatic, Broadway musical version is that there is a stellar collision of circumstances and cosmic rays are shooting out in all directions for light years; impending doom is coming in the guise of a wonderful starlight show, all to the soundtrack that is Also sprach Zarathustra.

The Walter Cronkite version is that as part of my work duties I have been on-call this week and don't really feel like balancing those responsibilities and being halfway across the state or another state entirely. However, all is not lost as you can catch up on other travels of mine, or go out and have your own. As for me, today I am going to drown my sorrows in the multiple motorsports events that are on schedule today. It is true what they say about clouds and silver linings.

And that's the way it is July 6, 2014. This is Pete DaSilva, The Rock Forest; Good Day.

Sunday Driver YouTube playlist
Sunday Driver blog posts

Comments

Popular Posts